Core Values Held By the ME Department
• Unwavering commitment to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
• Earnest desire to seek spiritual guidance in our professional and personal lives.
• Genuine concern for and devotion to our students that is reflected in our mentoring, teaching, scholarship, and policies.
• Desire to create useful products and information that improve the world and provide solutions to problems facing humanity.
• Commitment to a high degree of collegiality and cooperation among the faculty, staff, and students.